Skip to main content

upgrad recommended courses

The best courses are mentioned below according to me.

My REFERRAL CODE IS - PADM042
You can help me in getting discount in my course fee.

For People Looking for 

Software Developer Job: 

I particularly recommend the Full Stack Development Course

Data Science Enthusiasts:

If you are looking for full-fledged data science and committed go for 
PG Diploma Online Course or else

Looking For Upgrading their skills with existing jobs:

I recommend two courses if you are in a junior-level position MBA Business Analytics or Business Analytics Certification as these are cost-saving and complement our skills and work experience. As the first one gives you MBA certification and the other gives you just knowledge trends of analytics at low cost.

Best MBA skill/certification:

If you are in senior-level position then Product Management is the best for you as this is the concentrated course than a broader context of MBA.